FIFA 19 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The FIFA 19 Champions Edition can be bought the world over, India included. And if you prefer the standard edition of FIFA 19, you’ll have to wait till September 28. The physical version of FIFA 19 Champions Edition on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One price is Rs. 5,999 ($80 in the US) while digitally it costs Rs. Rs. 4,499 on PS4, and Rs. 4,800on Xbox One. Meanwhile, FIFA 19 standard edition price is Rs. 4,199 on PS4 and Xbox One with the Nintendo Switch, PS3, and Xbox 360 variants available for Rs. 3,999 $60 in the US).
In a welcome turn of events, Amazon India – EA’s official exclusive retail partner for the country has been shipping out orders of FIFA 19 Champions Edition on time. Hopefully we’ll see the same for the standard edition of the game as well. This wasn’t the case for FIFA 16, FIFA 17, or FIFA 18.
Here’s what the FIFA 19 Champions Edition comes with.
FIFA 19 Champions Edition
- Three days early access – play from September 25.
- Up to 20 Jumbo Premium Packs: one per week for 20 weeks
- UEFA Champions League player item: choose one of five guaranteed 80-83 rated players
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar Jr. loan items – seven FUT matches
- Special Edition FUT kits – designed by FIFA soundtrack artists
With Spider-Man, Forza Horizon 4, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider already on the store shelves and Red Dead Redemption 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 yet to arrive, are you going to play FIFA 19 this year? Let us know in the comments.